We offer top-notch PVD-coated metal products to the Architectural, Ornamental, Decorative, and Industrial markets at affordable prices, without compromising on quality.
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating
PVD-coated polished stainless steel is a product that boasts high durability and scratch resistance. As a supplier of this innovative material, we offer a range of options for clients to choose from, catering to applications in architecture, automotive, and decorative industries.
With the help of cutting-edge technology, we ensure our coatings are of premium quality and longevity. Our PVD-coated stainless steel comes in various colors and finishes, letting clients select the perfect coating to match their design preferences. Additionally, we offer customization options to meet any specific requirements.
What is PVD?
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a technique used to create a thin, resilient coating on surfaces. For those seeking a tough, long-lasting, and uniform coloring process for metals, PVD-colored stainless steel is an excellent choice. The procedure entails heating a mixture of metals and compounds in a vacuum chamber, leading them to vaporize and form a coating on the product. The result is an ultra-strong and consistent coating suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
PVD-colored stainless steel involves heating stainless steel to high temperatures in a vacuum chamber, bombarding it with ions of the desired coating material. These ions bond with the stainless steel surface, creating a thin, extremely durable coating that can be colored in various ways.
Why choose PVD coating?
PVD coating enhances product durability and appearance, offering several advantages over traditional coating methods. Here are some reasons to choose PVD coating include:
- Enhanced thin film plating: PVD coating’s vacuum deposition method results in an even, 0.1-0.3 micron thick coating, improving the product’s durability and resistance.
- Superior hardness and corrosion resistance: PVD coatings provide greater resistance to corrosion compared to traditional electroplated coatings, making them great choice for outdoor and high-traffic applications.
- Resistance to discoloration, tarnishing, and UV radiation: PVD coatings maintain their appearance, unaffected by discoloration, tarnishing, or damage from UV radiation.
- Environmentally friendly: PVD coatings are more eco-friendly than conventional coating methods like electroplating or painting due to reduced hazardous materials usage and the potential for recycling coating materials.
- Unique expansion: PVD coating allows for a wide range of colors and finishes, increasing the aesthetic appeal of products such as watches, jewelry, building facades, automotive parts, and more.
Why choose ASMG PVD coating?
ASMG’s PVD coated stainless steel is a top choice for clients seeking durability and scratch resistance. Our innovative techniques result in harder and more durable PVD-colored coats compared to other methods.
While typical coating deposition methods apply a film of 0.1 – 0.2 microns thickness, ASMG’s approach creates a much thicker coating. This offers better wear, scratch, and corrosion resistance, making our PVD coating more durable than alternatives like electroplating or other PVD processes. Our robust coating can endure harsh environmental conditions, making it ideal for outdoor applications.
If you are interested in PVD coated stainless steel products or have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us. Our team is happy to provide you with any assistance you may need.
Our Processing Capabilities
PVD Coating Machine
200 metric tons a month
SS Sheets & Components, Glass, Ceramic, all other metals after electroplating
Available in gold, rose gold (copper), black, bronze (coffee), blue, green, magenta (pink) and rainbow.
Maximum sheet length is 5,000 mm; minimum sheet length is 1,500 mm